Sunday, July 20, 2008

It sucks when you have too many ideas

Well, it sucks more when you don't have enough, but it does suck when you have too many. I've given myself a deadline. It's daily and meant to keep me going. I also have a book in the works. I only have 6k words written, but I like how it is going. Plus, my mom wants to start writing as well and I've been riding her butt to get her writing it because the concept just makes me hungry for reading.

I've also been watching the ads closely. About every day I get about 24 unique hits. For all those that are reading please spread the word. I know that Enchanting Scales is not the most adult and edgy story and it's a bit contrived, but it is a fun wacky story that I have fun writing. It is also a challenge to have a main character like Pandora.

Keep reading and remember that I do update on weekends as well.

Lates

No comments: