Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Plug for a talented writer...

Just a little shameless plug for all those people out there that read this thing... few as you may be in numbers... I read some stories that I liked on the web. They're a good quick, but engrossing read... which probably makes it a good thing that it is so short. So if you ever find yourself refreshing constantly in a vain hope that I'll update more than once a day you can go read his stuff. He wrote a lot. Plus he's a fellow Texas which makes him inately awesome. Robert Burton Robinson is his name. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Robert Burton Robinson said...

Thanks, Amanda. And I really appreciate that you took the time to post a review of my book "Illusion of Luck" on Pages Unbound.

Sincerely,
Robert Burton Robinson

Amanda Cast said...

It was a pleasure. When I finished I thought that it was such an amazing story that it deserved one.