Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Short or long?

Either chapter 47 is going to be very long or very short. I'm not sure yet. My energy levels are telling me that it's going to be short. Work was the total suck today and my wrist has a cut on it where it rests on my laptop. I've also have the attention span of a rat right now. If I am not satisfied with 47 by the time I go to bed tonight (or at least remotely satisfied as in it sounds all right). It's not going to be perfect. Nothing I write is...

By the way, it's hard to write with the characters in the dark... I should use it to get good at writing about scents and sounds and touch, but damn it all.. I suck at it a lot. When I go back and edit, I hope it will end up better. Exercises never translate well when I start having dialogue.

Grrrrr

Anyhow... if not I'll post something else for a filler.

Lates

No comments: