Friday, August 1, 2008

Thank you

I just want to thank the people that do read Enchanting Scales. I know that it is a bit rough around the edges and needs some major editing, and I am working on that. Thank you for your patience and for saving me on that delicious site. I did not even know it existed until I made project wonderful, but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy that 2 of my 30ish readers saved me. That's a pretty rockin' percentage.

I hope you liked the filler story yesterday, but now it's time for the real deal.

Just so that everyone knows this portion of Enchanting Scales is coming to a close. I'm going to have to find a way to redesign the Table of Contents on the blog to read something like Part 1 and then only show you Part 1 chapters. If I had any computer smarts beyond using applications already available to me I would make my own website... but I don't. Sadly.

Bear with me.

No comments: