Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life kicks in

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to go on a bit of haitus. I'm currently in the process of looking for a new job, working my wonkie hours again, and I have to find time for household chores and my husband. Also, my brother's wife is having their first baby, and there is a lot of... well... family stuff revolving around that since she's my first niece and my mom's first grandbaby. It's all very exciting. I'll try to update at least twice a week, but I don't know when that might be yet. Sorry for any disappointments this might cause, but for now everything is a bit more than I can chew and soemthing is going to have to take the back burner of my time. Writing isn't paying me right now, and it isn't my family. I know you'll all understand.

Thank you.

No comments: