Sunday, September 14, 2008

New ideas

While I've been sweeping the parking lot of my work place in the early mornings i have been thinking about a new appraoch to the story, and I think I'll take it. It is going to take some time. Enchanting Scales as you know it will be nothing more than a back story. WRiting from only one POV is very limiting and I sort of wrote myself into a corner there. For what is to come I want to write from other POV. It may be a little bit disorienting, but I am hoping that what I put in the title area may help out a lot. I am going to do some planning on it first for a little bit, so bear with me for a bit longer. After I see how smoothly this is all going I'll start putting up the chapters, but it will only be a three days a week sort of thing.

Lates.

No comments: