Monday, September 15, 2008

Just wanted to say

I know that I have been terrible. I know. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I checked out project wonderful, and I saw that i never dipped below 6 the entire time I was not updating. I just want to tell you all that I appreciate your continual checking up on the story. I have jumped a head a little bit... and i felt that the complete changing in style meant that i needed to break away from the original line... plus the amount of chapters was getting a little out of hand.

Thank you all for not giving up on me. It warms my heart and gives me more steam.

Eventually I'm going to rewrite the part I just "finished" (if you want to call it that). Because, let's be honest, it needs work. A lot of work.

Anyhow, I ramble.

Love you guys and thank you.

Lates.

No comments: